Monday, December 7, 2009

I missed three days of work last week, but managed to come back Thursday and Friday. We're in the first real cold spell of the fall, and we had our first snow on Saturday. It's been cold all weekend. Winter may finally be on the horizon. 

Wen I came back on Thursda,y we set up our game teams, a total of four teams of 5 students each. We used a random method of team selection so that no group of students could stack their team, or exclude any student from their team. It seemed to work out pretty, each team has from my observation, talent and a range of students. I'm pretty happy about the make up of our teams. They are now meeting to decide on their names and their avatars, and we'll be setting up their wikis. 

Friday, I demonstrated how to program and design working buttons. The students are now working on their own buttons and are to post them on their wikis when they have completed them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment