Friday, February 25, 2011

Ah, a "normal" schedule…

Well, this week was a short one. Last Friday we had another ISE day. (teachers report, students do not)
Monday was Presidents day, Tuesday was a snow day, and Wednesday was activity period, classes are shortened and class order is altered. Thursday and today were normal days.

To attempt to make up some lost ground time-wise, I had the students do an abbreviated blog so they would still blog, but not spend a lot of time blogging.

That's what I am doing today. I'm reworking users gallery to reflect students who have gone inactive, or been switched to another class time from their first semester schedule, so that the gallery accurately reflects the class and team makeup.

This is a good exercise for me because it  enables me to become more competent in wiki management.  So, for now, I'm off to see the wiki.

May I meet no fireball hurling witches on roofs, nor flying monkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment