Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Leading up to a break......

I've really been pushing the kids, trying to get them to realize that we have no school this week, and then next Friday we start  on Spring Break. for  eleven days.

This will be the first real spring break I can remember in years. We have usually scheduled one into our yearly calendar, but snow days have always decimated our calendar. This year, however, the unusually mild weather has enabled us, at least so far, and I hope completely, to not have a single snow day! As I said, I can't ever remember that happening.

But now, just as we are making progress, we will get a huge interruption and I'm pretty sure it will be a tough slog to get them back into a productive mode.

But at least they are working now, and for that I am thankful, and hopeful....

No comments:

Post a Comment